INCLUDING FREE GROUNDSHEET PROTECTOR WORTH £35.00
The Hubba Tour 1 cycle touring tent was specifically designed to meet the needs of riders headed out onto the backroads of bicycle touring adventures. The extended vestibule creates a spacious shelter for added storage and greater comfort on week- to year-long tours. The tent sets up quickly thanks to its exoskeleton fame, and because the tent body is attached to the rainfly, the interior stays dry during setup in foul weather. The floors added length and width offers room to move around in several layers of gear, and the mesh door on the vestibule provides a bug-free area to prepare for the days ride.
Dry Setup: Exoskeleton frame and unified rainfly and body keep the tent body dry during setup in bad weather.
Added Space: Added length and width accommodate riders in bulky jackets, and the hooped vestibule offers a large dry, protected area.
Bug Protection: The mesh vestibule door maintains a bug-free zone for ride preparations.
Internal Organization: Multiple large pockets hold jackets and cycling gear, while a gear loft stores smaller items.
- Color Green
- Capacity 1
- Minimum Weight 2.03 kg
- Floor Area 1.95 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 2.32 sq. m
- Tent Volume 765 + 1592 liters
- Interior Peak Height 38 in / 96 cm
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Poles 2 7000 Aluniium
- Rainfly Fabric 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™™ polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric 20D ripstop nylon
- Floor Fabric 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR