Please note: This model will not be available until Mid April 2020. By placing an order now, the tent will be reserved for you and supplied when stock becomes available.
Including Free Groundsheet Protector worth £40.00
Redesigned to be .31 kg (11 oz) lighter, the double-walled Carbon Reflex 1 tent offers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent while weighing as little as a tarp, and it packs down incredibly small, almost to water-bottle size. Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and a zipper-free vestibule make it ideal for ultralight backpacking at .66 kg (1 lb 7 oz), and its spacious interior and full-featured livability enhance any 3-season adventure youre ready to take onfrom bike touring through Central America to minimalist weekends. Sturdy and livable, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex 1 tent proves our philosophy that traveling ultralight doesnt mean sacrificing the other qualities you care about.
Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
Weather Protection: Seam-taped rainfly and floor with DuraShield waterproof coatings.
- Color Green
- Capacity 1
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint 1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g
- Minimum Weight 1 lbs 7 oz / 660 g
- Packed Weight 1 lbs 13 oz / 790 g
- Floor Area 17 sq. ft / 1.63 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 7 sq. ft / 0.65 sq. m
- Tent Volume 23 cu. ft / 651 liters
- Vestibule Volume 7 cu. ft / 190 liters
- Interior Peak Height 34 in / 86 cm
- Packed Size 17 x 5 in / 43 x 13 cm
- Number of Doors 1
- Freestanding no
- Number of Poles 2 Easton Carbon ION
- Number of Stakes 9 MSR Needle
- Also Included 4 guy cords, 4 aluminum cord adjusters
- Rainfly Fabric 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Mesh Type 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
How to setup the Carbon Reflex Series Tents
Understanding tent condensation
Carbon Reflex Ultralite Tent